UPDATE: A New Beginning

April 09, 2015


Two blog posts in one day you lucky things! (However I do have something very important to talk about). You may have noticed that my blog has had a few changes going on recently. For starters it has a new design as I had had the old one for around a year and a bit of change is always a good thing. Another pretty massive change is the name. For the last 3 and a half years my little 'Love Vintage' blog has been my internet baby. I have grown up, my blog has grown up and I have watched my style evolve. When I first started blogging back in December 2011, I was obsessed with all things vintage, hence the name of my blog. I had very little money and would love nothing more than spending hours in the charity shops picking up a ton of clothes for a fiver, and then coming home and blogging about it. However now I feel it's a good time for some change. I am no longer that person and feel 'Love Vintage' is misleading for the content that I now produce, however I will always love it for what it originally meant to me.

So this is where I introduce you to Love Vintage mark 2 - otherwise known as www.RoxandRoses.com. As some of you might be able to tell the name comes from my own name (Roxanne Rose). I want this blog to be about everything and anything that inspires me, with no restrictions. The content you read will still be the same, if not better, as I'm always striving to improve in any way I can. I feel Rox & Roses now represents who I am more now, and I hope you will all join me still in a new beginning for my blog. Thank you for all your support over the years, it really does mean a lot.

                                                          Where you can find me-


INSTAGRAM- roxanne.rose

TWITTER- @rox&roses

EMAIL- roxandrosesblog@gmail.com


Bye-Bye Love Vintage xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Woo! Good on you girl - I have been a long time reader of your lovely blog since I had my first blog in 2012, you're doing a fab job. Love the new name & look! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That really is sweet of you! xx

      Delete
  2. I love your new blog name. It's a lot more unique and sounds very chic X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete