In Spring We Wear Black

April 29, 2015








Top- Whistles // Jeans- ASOS // Shoes - M&S // Watch - ASOS // Lips - Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in  'Ole Flamingo' //

I'm beginning to bore myself with the amount of black in my wardrobe. It's un unhealthy obsession. Everything that attracts my attention seems to be black, but I believe you can wear it all year round and still make it look good.  Although not technically summer, the weather has been a lot brighter in Blighty recently, although still a bit chilly! This means I could crack out my spring black wardrobe, consisting of this whistles semi-crop tee and black jeans. Paired with a bright lip this is a style I've been loving recently. Who knows, maybe I will try and inject some more colour into my wardrobe for the summer, but even as I sit here typing on a sunny day, surprise, surprise - I'm wearing black.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Can't beat the ultra cool effect of all black with a bold red lip! You look fab, as always :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete