The Body Shop Serum-In-Oil

April 09, 2015



Do you ever get that feeling that your skin just looks dull, dry and sallow? When it seems like makeup just doesn't sit right and you just generally need as much highlighter as possible to make yourself look even vaguely alive? I'd never really bought anything from The Body Shop before, but I had heard a few people talking about this serum-in-oil. Being someone who has dehydrated and dull skin I was desperate for something to bring life back into my face. It is essentially and oil which you apply in the evening to add moisture and replenish your skin, however it has elements of a serum within. It's lovely and light and doesn't feel to greasy or heavy. The morning after the first night I used it, I awoke to beautiful fresh and glowing skin. All of this, and it only costs £13. Winner.

You Might Also Like

0 comments