The Monki Maxi

July 30, 2014

I already featured this outfit in my Summer Lookbook, but thought I would post this anyway! Monki is one of those stores that just gets me. They have the craziest and most inspirational style, store and the best sales! When I was in there the other day spending far too much time meticulously searching the racks for the best sale offerings, I came across this amazing maxi dress. Being 5ft 2 (and a half!) maxi dresses are not usually something I gravitate towards, but recently I have been lusting after them. This seemed like the perfect one - simple, grey and a little bit grungy all at the same time. Obviously I had to cut the end off to avoid tripping over it, but I really like the new length. A pair of boots, a leather jacket and some red lippie and you are good to go. Simple, effortless style.

                           Dress- Monki, Boots- Topshop and Lipstick- MAC 'RubyWoo'



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I've never actually shopped at Monki before but I'm forever watching people feature it in their OOTD posts or haul videos. I really need to either shop online or visit one of their stores, PRONTO lol X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would take a look! Its on Carnaby Street (London) if you're looking for the store, or they sell on their website and some things on ASOS! x

      Delete
  2. Ah, that dress is super cool! I remember seeing it in your look book video as well- such a unique style, but easy to wear. Nice pick! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete