The Skort

July 20, 2014


My initial thought when Skorts became a new trend went something along the lines of 'wtf isn't that what you wear when you play netball?'. As you can probably tell I wasn't all that into it. However, recently what was once an odd concept to me has now become something I feel a need to collect. Not satisfied with the purchase of just one floral print skort I decided I needed more, so along came 2 more. I scoured depop and got hold of this amazing white Zara skort for and even more amazing price of £8. I love how versatile skorts are as pieces and they can be paired with so many different things. Im currently loving it with this gorgeous Zara stripe tee and a pair of leather boots.

                       Top- Zara, Skort- Zara, Boots- Topshop and Sunglasses- Primark





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This skort is gorgeous, what an amazing depop find!
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete