Dior

July 16, 2014

Never before did I think I needed such an extravagant and luxury lip balm, however when one of my amazing friends bought me this beauty for my birthday, my mind changed. The Dior Rouge Serum Luminous Color Lip Treatment has got to be one of the nicest lip products out there. It is effectively an intensely moisturising sheer lip colour which adds a subtle hint of colour whilst making your lips baby soft. I have the colour '455' 'Tea Rose Crystal' which is just the perfect colour to pair with smokey eyes, simple liner or pretty much just any make up look. Something to remember though is to exfoliate your lips before using it otherwise it could cling a little. The packaging is beautiful and o-so luxe, but the only one gripe I have with it is that the product takes a lot of twisting and effort to get out. I'm aware it comes with a bit of a hefty price tag, but if you are looking to treat yourself or suffer from dry lips, then I would recommend you give this one a go.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sounds lovely! Gives your lips such a pretty glow :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete