July Favourites

July 27, 2014

It appears to be the norm that in the blogging world once a month we collect what we have been loving together and share it with others, however it appears I have been truly pants at that over the last few months giving you all a grand total of 0 monthly 'favourites' posts *claps hands*.  However this months I got my act together and here is a few of the things I have been loving throughout the month of july.


I really like this product to the point where I get excited to use it. From the packaging to the texture and the smell it is all just lovely! I have written a full review which you can read here. I would deffo repurchase this little beauty.

Again something I have written a full review on, and something that I have fallen in love with. This is one of the products that you don't really need, but if you went without you would miss. This product  is also the perfect companion to a smokey eye!

Owned it. Loved it. Purchased a new one. Fell in love agin. Nuff said. 

I have talked about this product before saying how much I loved it, but I stopped using it and switched to the Lush Au Roma Water. After finding that just wasn't quite cutting the mustard for me, I decided to go back to this old friend - and boy am I glad I did! I just feel my skin looks clear and healthy when I use this and for £3.95 it is a bit of a bargain.

Perfect Beauty Nail Polish
I have fallen in love with this range of nail polishes that I picked up when I was on holiday in Spain at the end of June. The colours are beautiful and the formulas are lovely. They apply really well and dry pretty quickly. I just wish you could pick these up in the UK and in a wider range of colours!

Primark Bag
I had been on the hunt for this bag for a while after seeing it in many Primark Hauls, so when I got my hands on it I was more than pleased! It was an absolute bargain at only £6 and it is just so practical and stops me from carrying around unnecessary things!

Primark Sunglasses
I had been in the market for some new sunglasses recently and Primark had just what I was looking for. Having what I label as a 'pea head', I find it hard to get sunglasses to suit me. However these fit my face shape so well and I feel a bit VB in them! Not bad for only £2!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice picks! They're Real is a firm favourite of mine and I really want to try more from REN :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to try more from REN aswell, they're products look SO lovely! x

      Delete