Neon Nikes

July 13, 2014

It seems that one of the latest trends in footwear in recent times has been Nikes. Both men and women are now seen sporting running shoes on the bottom of stylish outfits - but I'm not complaining. Feeling as though I needed to submerge myself in this trend, not only did I buy a pair, but opted for a neon yellow pair. Yes you heard right - neon yellow. The best part of all of this is that I got £100 off them (we will thank the Nike Outlet Store for that) and so therefore buying such a brightly coloured pair of shoes didn't seem so bad. Mine are the Nike Free Flyknit 5.0. They are some if the COMFIEST shoes I have ever had the pleasure of putting on my feet and the novelty of walking around like a child feeling as if I'm walking on sponges still hasn't worn off. Not only can I wear these running, but I also love pairing them with simple outfits. A classic white shirt and a pair of black skinnies and you're good to go. I would honestly recommend everyone had a pair - they really are fab.


      Shirt- Topshop, Jeans- Topshop (DIY), Shoes- Nike, Jacket- New Look and Sunglasses- Primark









You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is such a lovely casual outfit. You look gorg! X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a killer outfit! Love the badass jeans and jacket and the colourful shoes are so much fun!

    And planning on getting you my North American beauty picks soon-- so sorry for the delay! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's fine just mail it to me whenever! x

      Delete