The Youtube Video: Summer Lookbook 2014

July 23, 2014

Yes I did it people - I made another Youtube video. I've dabbled with it in the past but recently I have been feeling quite inspired to make another video. Now this is not to say I am now going to become a full time 'vlogger' as I find that with so many people doing YouTube nowadays that videos can become a bit 'samey'. Thats why I want to make more creative content than just your average sit in front of a camera and hold up items of clothing YouTuber. Its not to say thats bad, but its just not for me. Anyhow, for the moment here is my first Lookbook for 'A British Summer'. Enjoy and I would LOVE to hear your feedback! Just click the image below to be taken to the video!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. what the actual hell, you are fucking beautiful I can't even deal. definitely subscribing to your channel!! love all your looks! :)

    http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great video- so many killer looks! Loving the kimono and leopard-printed jacket especially! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete