Ren Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk

June 25, 2014

When it comes to cleanser I always feel a little lost. Do I go for a balm, a cream and milk and oil - the options are endless. Having dehydrated and occasionally sensitive skin, I wanted something gentle that would keep my skin calm and reduce redness, and there I found Ren Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk.

At first pump this cleanser is just like any other, except for its weird off white colour. However when applied to the face it goes through two stages. The first is just like any normal cleanser, but then the more you work it over the skin the thicker it becomes, and it really feels as if it is leaving your skin squeaky clean without stripping it. If you can get over the rather pungent herbal smell, this cleanser is ace. It's reasonably priced in my view (£16 for 150ml) and I bought mine at FeelUnique with a 20% off code making it even cheaper. The fact that it doesn't contain any mineral oil, parabens etc. is something that really sells this cleanser to me, as if you are a regular follower of skincare junkie Caroline Hirons, you will know these are things she says are a massive no no when it comes to skincare.

With this cleanser I felt like I noticed a difference in my skin immediately. It just leaves it looking less red and angry and calms everything. This cleanser actually makes me look forward to washing my face now...is that wierd? I also think this cleanser would work for a number of skin types, not just sensitive. I am interested in trying more products from Ren so let me know any of your recommendations.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Glad you saw such a noticeable difference with this- it sounds lovely! I'm currently using the REN Clear Calm Clay Cleanser and am really liking it :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete