What's On My Face #1...

July 21, 2013

I have been inspired by Lily Pebbles blog 'What I Heart Today' to do my own version of her 'What's On My Face' posts. I think they are really interesting as the show the different makeup used by people each day. So here goes...



       


After cleanse, tone and moisturising my face I applied my Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in the colour 120 Vanilla and buffed it in using my Real Techniques Buffing Brush. I then pumped out a bit of MAC Pro Longwear Concealer and applied it under my eyes and on any blemishes I had. I then blended it in using the Real Techniques Contour Brush and my fingers. I then all,used a tiny bit of Collection Powder to my t-zone etc. before moving onto contour. Using my Real Techniques Contour Brush and my Sleek Contour Kit in 'light', I out the contour powder in the hollows of my cheeks followed by the highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones, along the bridge of my nose, my Cupid's bow and my chin. I then applied my MUA 'Lolly' blusher to the apples of my cheeks. After that I took my MUA Matt eyeshadow in the shade '18' and using an angled brush applied it to brows filling in And defining any sparse areas. I then primed my eyes using MUA professional eye primer, and then took Shade 2 from the MUA Undresses Pallete and swept it across my whole eyelid. I then took shade 3 and defined the cease slightly. I then took  my Benefit Smokin' Eyes Kit and took the Charcoal Eyeshadow and defined my crease even further, blending out with a fluffy brush. To finish the yes I applied some of the Maybelline The Rocket Mascara to make my eyes look more open and my eyelashes look longer. To finish the whole look I took my MAC 'Creme Cup' lipstick and applied it to my lips straight from the bullet.

      

     

   

I hope you enjoyed this post and that it's given you some inspiration!

Today I'm listening to - Bang Bang by Will.i.am.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lily's whats on my face posts, so it makes sense that i would love your version too! However now i have so many new products I want to buys haha!!
    I have been enjoying your posts so much recently!!

    Anna xx

    My new blog:
    http://annahigginsdesigns.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Thank you so much, that has ,made my day! Xx

      Delete
  3. Great post! Love Lily's entries, so glad you're doing some now too! You've picked some amazing products. The RT face brushes really are super! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally agree with you about the brushes! Xx

      Delete

Blog Archive