Summer...

July 15, 2013

In Britain we don't get much practise when it comes to hot weather. This means that I often find myself struggling to find something to wear when the weather gets really hot. I think it's about finding really nice pieces that you feel comfortable in as layering just isn't really an option when it's hot. I picked up this top in the New Look sale for £6 the other day which I think is an absolute bargain as it is such a detailed top. I also like to wear flowy skirts as they keep you cool and you don't always have to get your legs out! Hope this gives you all some inspiration!




Top- Rubee B at New Look, Skirt-New Look (old), Shoes- Office and Sunglasses-Firmoo.



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. What a perfect summery outfit! Love the shade and flowiness of the skirt and the print on the top is beautiful :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt! I'm in love with all things pleated, even more so if it's in a gorgeous pastel colour like yours! :)

    Just followed you on GFC and would love if you looked at my blog :)
    Sophie x
    Daydreamsandstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit!! I like it so much!
    Lovely blog!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xoxo
    gleamingspire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive