MAC HAUL...

July 07, 2013



The other day Me and my bank balance decided to part at the MAC counter in many local department store. I had been eyeing up a lipstick for a long time so thought I might aswell bight the bullet and buy it. However whilst there I managed to buy more than what I went in for.....how did that happen eh?! So I thought I would show you what I got!








MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in 'Creme Cup'
I had been on the hunt for the perfect nude lipstick and creme cup really stood out for me. It is like the perfect pinky, creamy lipstick that can easily been worn everyday. Once I have used it more I will make sure to post a full review on it!

                                          




MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in 'NC15'
I didn't really need a new concealer but I had heard a few people talk about Pro Longwear so thought I would try it. The colour is great because it is slightly lighter than my skin-tone so it adds a really nice highlighting effect. Again, I will post a full review when I have used it more!




MAC Brush Cleanser
I often find the task of deep cleaning my brushes quite mundane so thought I would pick this up as it means you can easily spot clean your brushes without damaging them. I have also heard you can use it to deep cleanse them aswell so I shall be trying that one out!
                                                                   
  



My excuse for buying all this was that the department store I went to had 10% off! 

                                 What's been catching your eye in MAC recently?





Today I'm listening to- Bulletproof- LaRoux

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive