The Beauty Obsessives Holiday Saviour...

July 23, 2013


If like me you are freakishly obsessed with all things beauty then you probably know the feeling of packing to go away and finidng that you can't actually close your makeup bag ( or suitcase for that matter!). 

I was walking around the beach section of Primark the other day and came across this cute little hanging beauty bag. I had seen VDM use one in her holiday packing guides that was from Cath Kidston but I thought I would be able to find one cheaper in Primark. They are such a clever idea and allow you see what you actually have instead of packing one and only using a quarter of it! Also they really save on space as you can hang everything on the back of a door rather than have it spread out across draws and a dressing table etc.
        
     
                                       
                                       
       
       
                                     
     



Obviously large bottle of fake tan, hairspray etc. wouldn't fit in, but if you are going away for the weekend or maybe for a week away I think this is such a practical idea. In a couple of weeks time I will be going on holiday for two weeks- lets see how much I end up taking!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this! Might have to pop to primark and grab one myself!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive