The Jock...

July 01, 2013



Recently I picked this dress up in Primark for the bargainous price of £8! I had been searching for one like this for AGES as I just refused to pay the £26 that Topshop were charging! It really reminds of of the American Jock look because of the shape of it and the contrasting black shoulders. I think they makes it more original and different to just the classic grey version of this dress. 
                                                     
               



I have paired it with my Primark Black wedges that only cost me £10, so really this outfit was. Total bargain! 
    
                         





Dress- Primark and Shoes- Primark and Charity Wristband- Believe in Magic

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I bought this dress and then returned it in an effort to save pennies, wish I hadn't after seeing it on you!!
    http://spiderleglashes.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! It is such a good staple piece for your wardrobe! Xx

      Delete
  2. I tried this on and put it back and now regretting that decision! it's so flattering! I'm so envious of your hair too!

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw ahah it is a lovely dress! And thank you ahah! X

      Delete

Blog Archive