MAC Creme Cup Lipstick...

July 24, 2013

If you saw my MAC haul you would have seen that I purchased Creme Cup lipstick. I thought seeing as I have used it for a few weeks I would do a little review on it.

     
          
         
  
I was after the perfect nude that would suit my fair skin tone and I really think I've found it in Creme Cup. It is a beautiful nude pink with bluey/purpely undertones. It is a creamsheen formula so is quite glossy and moisturising. It lasts well like most MAC lipsticks but I do find that I get a lipstick line gathering on the inside off lips but I do with most lipsticks. The colour isn't opaque so you can build up the colour to your desire. It is the perfect mink pink colour. If you have dry lips or lip lines it will emphasise them slightly so just make sure your lips are exfoliated before you use it.

 (I'm sorry about the lack of swatch images- I did take one but it obviously didn't upload, sorry!)




I think this lipstick would suit paler skin tones as it could wash out more tanned skin tones. It really awakens the face and makes it look pretty and pink. I can tell that this is my new favourite nude!

                       MAC Creme Cup £14.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This has been on my wishlist for some time now and you've convinced me to pick it up soon! You've photographed it so nicely :) Thanks for the review! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much! Let me know if you end up picking it up and maybe do your own review on it too- I'd be really interested! Xx

      Delete

Blog Archive