If I'd Gone to Glastonbury...

July 05, 2013


If you live in the UK right now you'll probably know that one of the biggest festivals around happened last weekend- Glastonbury. I wanted to be there so badly, but seeing as I wasn't I thought I would show you a few of the outfits that I would have worn to this legendary festival. Also there are many more festivals coming up this summer so I hope this gives a bit of inspiration as to what you could wear!

Outfit 1
I love the relaxed bohemian feel to this dress. It is so simple yet so flattering. Really simply paired with a leather jacket and wellies, it is the perfect festival look. The only thing you wouldn't want to do is get it muddy! I got this is the H&M sale for £10, although online it is advertised as £17?! The lipstick I would wear with this look would be MAC 'Creme Cup' as I think the look requires a subtle pinky lip to compliment the dress well.







Dress- H&M, Jacket- New Look, Knee High Socks- Jack Wills, Wellies- Blacks and Hat- Primark.

Outfit 2
This outfit is a little bit more casual as I have paired a really simple cream cami with some denim shorts. Adding a khaki jacket gives it that relaxed feel and again pairing it with wellies and knee highs is a good idea because festivals and mud are best friends! To add a little bit of colour I put on a floral headband to give a truly festival feel to the outfit. The Lipstick I would wear would be MAC 'Lady Danger' as Inthink it would add a pop of colour to a rather simple outfit.







Jacket- Primark, Cami, Shorts- Topshop, Knee High Socks- Jack Wills, Wellies- Blacks,Floral headband-Primark and sunnies-urban outfitters.

Outfit 3
This outfit plays on the midi skirt theme that you often see in the summer. Midi skirts are perfect if you don't really want to get much of your legs out, or if you've had a bit of a fake tan disaster...(patchy knees anyone...). I love the colour and vibrancy of this blouse and I really think it contrasts well with the pastel pink skirt. I think wellies would look a bit heavy with this look so I've opted for some brogue style boots as I think they look a bit more delicate on the end. I don't think I would wear a lipstick with this outfit as there is a lot of colour going on it it, so I would just wear a lip balm like Nivea Essential Moisture to soften my lips and keep them hydrated.

hope you enjoyed this little lookbook and I would live to know what festivals you're planning on going to this summer, and what you are thinking of wearing!

Today I'm listening to- Keep Your Head Up by Ben Howard

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Blog Archive