I bought a tartan scarf...finally!

November 22, 2012

Aloha Lovlies!

So finally, after much searching I found a tartan scarf that I love to pieces and don't mind paying for. In fact, it is probably one of the most bargainous (and random!) things that I have bought. I've seen a couple of these scarfs in places such as H&M and they were around the £8 mark. I know it might sound tight, but I knew that I could find one somewhere cheaper so put off buying it.

The other day whilst on a spontaneous trip to Brighton, I was walking around Poundland when I saw this scarf. I didn't even realise Poundland sold scarfs etc. but clearly, it was my lucky day. It was labelled as a mens scarf but to be honest, it doesn't really look too masculine. They had a blue and a red version and I wish I'd picked up both, but in the flurry of exitement I didn't!

I wear this all the time now as it literally goes with everything! It's not the thickest of scarfs but for the price, it's perfect!


Scarf Poundland, Leather Jacket New Look, Leggings Primark, Jumper Primark, Necklace H&M.



                                     What amazing things have you found in Poundland?

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I'll have to take a trip to poundland!

    Photo frames can be so expensive, or at least I don't really have the money to spend 5 or 6 quid on one each so I think Poundland is pretty good for that... and sweets and stuff :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I cant believe you found such a nice scarf at Pound-land! I only go in there for cheap food and drinks, but I shall have to look more often because the scarf is so nice. I din't even know they sold clothes/accessories! also your jacket is really nice, ive wanted a leather one for ages x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your scarf, your blog is lovelyyyy btwz, keep up the good work :)

    ENTER MY TOPSHOP GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
    (open to all)
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely scarf! I'll deffinetly be buying that!
    Check out my blog; www.pushingdaises.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I was wondering what kind of camera do you use to take all your fashion and beauty pictures for your blog? It takes really great quality pictures! Thanks.

    http://wonderstruckhappiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I think it's the Cannon 550D! Thank you! xo

      Delete
  7. POUNDLAND?!?!?! omg its so so so pretty :o xxx

    http://itsmerebeccad.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your scarf!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive