November Favourites...

December 02, 2012

Aloha Lovelies!

I'm back with my November favourites and again, without trying to sound corny- where has the month gone?! It has gone so quickly but I am now oh so excited as its nearly CHRISTTTMAAAAASSSS!
Now it is December, I am allowing myself to get excited. In fact last night, I even lit a fire just to feel christmassy! But anyhow, I'll stop with the rambling and these are a few of the things that I have been loving this month.



I have no doubt that most of you will have already heard of this product as it is super-raved about in the blogging world, and now, I can see why. Without sounding gross, I didn't even know my face could feel this clean. It removes make up amazingly and although daunting at first, removes your eye make-up as well. It just feels like it's going deep into your face and removing all of the daily make-up and grime. It shall now be a holy grail skincare product of mine.

I know this is a bit of an odd thing to have in a favourites, but I really do like this product. I have really weak, thin nails that break and split a lot. After using ordinary polish remover and feeling like it was damaging my nails, I decided to use this hoping it would help. I really do feel like it has worked slightly and it is well worth paying the extra pound or so compared to an ordinary nail polish remover.

I love this lipstick. The colour is a beautiful, quite a natural looking baby pink. Although it is matte it does feel a little creamy and the colour pay off is amazing. I think it's much more wearable than the Kate Moss 107 which I have, and is raved about a lot. I think I want every single lipstick in this collection though as they are just beautiful!




I absolutely ADORE this nail polish. I have worn it so much! I got it free with Glamour magazine and it is probably one of the best free gifts I have ever found. It is a beautiful navy blue colour that is a wonderful alternative to black. I just love it, and last time I checked it was still available with glamour mag, but I'd hurry to avoid missing out on a bargain!
This is also another really raved about product. I have been late in trying this concealer, but I absolutely love it. It's coverage is fantastic and I use it under my eyes and on any spots or blemishes. I'm not sure about the colour on me (I bought 'light'), as I think it might be just a tad dark for my skin tone, but fair was a little light. I really do recommend this product though!
                                             
                                                  Poundland Tarten/Checkered Scarf
 I adore this scarf so much that I have even written a review on it! It is beautiful and only cost £1! I got mine in red but there were a variety of colours available. It is not the warmest, but for a pound you can't complain!
(Lipstick Kate Moss for Rimmel in 107) (Picture from Instagram -LoveVintageRocks)

Favourite Bloggers:
A couple of bloggers I have been loving this month are-
Abbie from A Blog By Abbie- I love her style both in clothing and writing. Also I love reading her latest reviews on beauty products!

Anna from Opshopaholic-
Being a vintage lover myself I was pleased when I came across Anna's blog. I love her style and the way she re-styles old clothing and makes them look amazing. I recommend checking her blog out!

Ala from alicja-ewa
I love how Ala's blog is not just about fashion and beauty, but about life as well. Her mix of interesting posts including baking and music, really make for a good read!




You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Yay thank you so much! I actually bought that concealer the other day after having a pretty bad morning and thought I'd get it because I'd heard so much about it and I agree it is brill, especially for the price! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the mention, its really kind of you! Just thought i would let you know that i really enjoy your blog as well - i am a bit of a sucker for anything vintage inspired :)
    Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that scarf was only £1 - what a bargain! Thank you for mentioning me sweetie, I love your blog too :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the same nail polish and I really love it as well!

    x
    http://yourfavoritefashiongirl.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to try Cleanse & Polish so badly, oh mannnnn. What a brilliant bargain your scarf was! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although it is quite expensive it is TOTALLY worth it! xo

      Delete
  6. I have this lipstick in 117 'Kiss Me Quick' which is a bright red and I love it so much!! xx

    http://itsmerebeccad.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good aren't they! xo

      Delete
    2. they're so so good! I want to try 107 aswell xx

      Delete