Welcome To Rosy Jewellery and 50+ followers!...

November 19, 2012

Aloha Lovelies! So I have been on a mission these past couple of weeks, collecting stock and setting up things for my new website, Rosy Jewellery. Now, in no way am I boasting or trying to get you all to buy from my website, I am merely sharing with you all, something that I love and have done! (That's the point of blogging eh?)

After seeing many peoples small independent jewellery websites I thought 'Why not start my own?!', so that's exactly what I did. I aim to sell fashionable jewellery and credit crunch busting prices! The website has only been running a couple of days but I thought I would share with you some of the jewellery I am selling.



Turquoise Shell Ring £2.50


Gold Colour Spike Bracelet £2


Beach Shell Ring £1.50
                                                   Bronze Colour Owl Pendant £3.25

So there we have it! My little project shared with you all, I hope you enjoy!

P.S Thank You SOOOOOOO much for making me reach 50+ followers, it means the world to me. I set up Love Vintage not even caring if one person read it, so to have 50 is just a dream come true! I love every single one of you and thanks for sticking with me. The best is yet to come.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love the turquoise ring! Congrats on the 50+ followers & the website :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say it's one of my favourite pieces and thank you! xo

      Delete
  2. Agreed, turquoise ring is lovely! I am a new follower but adore your blog, congrats xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goo luck with your shop :) The shell ring is lovely, not seen anything like that before! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 50 followers and good luck with your shop! I love the spike bracelet :).
    ablogbyabbie.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive