The Winter Midi...

November 03, 2012

Aloha Lovelies! So today I was having a little wonder around the charity shops (what a surprise!), when I came across this beautiful pleated midi skirt. Now, some of you might have realised that it is very similar to a pink pleated midi skirt that I have (and use in many blog posts!), and I thought this would be a great alternative for winter. The camera and poopy lighting make it look black, but it is in fact navy blue.

When it gets colder I tend to put leggings or tights under a midi or maxi skirt for a bit of added warmth. Also, layering different textures and patterns on the top can make a plain skirt more interesting

This skirt was the bargainous price of £1.99 and I cannot wait to start wearing it!

Outfit 1
Top/Dress- £5 from £10 Primark, Leather Jacket £39.99 New Look, Necklace £3.99 H&M.

Outfit 2
Top £0.99 Charity Shop, Necklace £3.50 (sale) Topshop.




You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. What a great find for a charity shop! Love the way you styled it too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just come across your blog I really love it - I think it's fabulous! You have a new follower on GFC m'love! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your neckclace!! i'ts gorgeus

    http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com
    http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog, I also prefer the vintage style (most the 80's:)), Shabby chic etc. - watch my blog: nikasinspirations80slifeandbeauty.blogspot.com maybe you'll like to follow my blog and I'll follow yours:) NIKA

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely amazing find! i actually just bought one from a charity shop identical to yours, and i can't wait to try it out now. i usually don't go for dark colors, but i love that it's so sweet with its pleats. i love how you paired yours with the leather coat too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know I couldn't believe it when I found it, and for £1.99! Bargain! xo

      Delete
  6. Great find! Your style is gorgeous..and mysterious. Cool blog!
    Nicola
    x
    http://yourloveissowifi.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skirt is lovely, I've always wanted a black maxi skirt, they seem perfect for autumn. xxx

    http://alexdickson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great and you can always add tights to keep you warm! xo

      Delete

Blog Archive