The Room Tour

November 01, 2015

Doing up rooms is one of my favourite things to do. Since moving into the house I currently live in 3 1/2 years ago, I have re-decorated my bedroom in particular around 5 times. I don't know what it is, but I get an idea in my head and I just go for it. (Like the time I decided wooden floors would be  great idea and ripped out my carpet in a spontaneous moment with bare hands.) I've always loved Scandinavian design, and so for my latest venture, I wanted to for something that was minimal but cosy. I don't have an awful lot of space at all but I try and make the most of it by keeping things bright and adding a lot of mirrors to reflect light and make the space feel bigger. I have to say that I think this is the best design it's had yet, and I will hopefully be sticking to this for a while now, as I'm not sure how much more re-decorating it can take!


























Bed Linen - Duvet Set - TKmaxx
                  Oatmeal Blanket - IKEA
                  Grey Blanket - The White Company

Candles - IKEA & Jo Malone

Desk - IKEA

Mirrors - IKEA & Car Boot Sales

Make-up Storage - Muji & TKmaxx

Wire Storage Baskets - IKEA

Wardrobe - IKEA

Bed - John Lewis

Fairy Lights - Local Homeware Shop

Cushion - IKEA

Frames & Clock - Vintage & Tiger

Bedside Table - Vintage 

Table Lights - John Lewis & IKEA


Any more questions then feel free to ask!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your room is so beautiful ! It is so unique .. I've never seen a room like this before ! It has a really "calm" vibe about it .. Love it!
    Saira X
    Throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    X

    ReplyDelete