The Playsuit Of Dreams

November 08, 2015









Do you ever get fixated on a clothing item and feel as though you have to have it but your bank balance is screaming at you no. That was me with this playsuit. Although beautiful, I just couldn't justify the £48 price tag for the amount of wear you can probably get out of it in this country! Then an email popped into my inbox telling me that it was Topshop sale time, and to my amazement there it was, my coveted playsuit staring at me for only £20. It would have been rude not to. I adore how cute and girly it is. It has the perfect amount of 70s vibe going on, without looking too obvious. Bell sleeves are a weakness of mine so this was just right up my street. It's also such a versatile piece as it will look great in the winter with tights and boots, or with bare legs and sandals in the summer. So all I can say is thank you Toyshop for you incredible sales, you always manage to get me somehow!

                                             // Playsuit - Toyshop // Boots - Topshop //

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The playsuit is really gorgeous! And you are beautiful as always :)♥

    xoxo, Sonia!

    CAPTURING MY LIFE blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, the print and design are beautiful- I can see why you love it! Looks perfect with the boots :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete