Origins GinZing

November 06, 2015






I am currently sitting here having owned these products for around 3 days. However, I'm so impressed I just couldn't wait any longer to tell you all about them! I've been aware of the Origins GinZing range for a while, I'd just never bought anything from it. The other day I was in a CCO store, when I noticed that they did a pack with the full size moisturiser, a small eye cream and a travel mascara. It worked out cheaper than the moisturiser itself so just went for it as I'd wanted to try the range for so long. I have to say I thought I would like it, but I really am truly impressed by it.


                                           Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser
This is such a beautiful gel-cream texture, that when applied to the skin leaves it feeling silky soft and hydrated. I would say it best suits a normal skin, as if you were very dry I don't think it would be moisturising enough. I apply it morning and night and over the last few days, have just noticed my skin looking a lot brighter and healthier. It also has the most amazing scent, like Orangina if any of you have tried that! Overall I absolutely love this moisturiser and using it is a pleasure.


                                               Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream
This product is amazing. I am not very loyal to eye creams, but I do believe in using them from a young age as prevention is better than cure! I've tried a few eye creams in the past that promise to brighten and de-puff the eye,  but not seen a huge difference. I sleep well, but from stress get quite dark under eyes. Within the first use I noticed a difference in my under-eyes. They looked brighter and less dark which was just incredible. A few days in and my eyes are looking the best I've seen them in a long while. It is a light but hydrating textured cream, with a light shimmer; but I don't find it to be too noticeable when applied. All in all I love this cream and would recommend it to anyone wanting to brighten up their eyes!

                                                   Origins GinZing Brightening Mascara
This is the only more disappointing product of the pack. It's okay, but it's nothing too exciting. I've used better mascaras. I find the brush a bit big to grab lots of lashes. I will use it however though!


                       I can't find the original pack I bought, but here is something similar.
                                                       

You Might Also Like

0 comments