Faux

November 29, 2015










When winter comes around, the faux fur comes out - and this season I thought I'd join in. I love the look of faux fur coats. They're so glam and yet so practical for winter as they are ridiculously warm! I picked up this beauty from Zara and I have fallen head-over-heels in love. Being someone who wears black all the time, I wanted to branch out and try something different. I love the autumnal vibes of the rust coloured fur. (My friend said I looked like a 'little red squirrel'.  It might be one of those things that you either love or you hate, but I certainly love it. 

           Jacket- ZARA // Top - COS // Jeans - ASOS // Boots - TKmaxx // Bag- Primark

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love how comfortable and cozy this looks! And the rich brown shade looks so pretty on you :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete