The A/W Bag

November 04, 2015





I am a bit of a bag hoarder. I love buying them and I find getting rid of bags, even when they're broken, a hard task. You might have seen I did a S/S bag (which you can read here), and I like to pick up a new bag most seasons, so for A/W I had my eye on something small but beautiful. I don't really buy too many bags from Primark anymore, as I find that they tend to break quite quickly, but I saw this one and thought it was too lovely to leave! I've been lusting over the YSL Chain Tassel bags, but quite frankly they are so expensive I find it morally wrong - so this £7 version from Primark will do me just fine!  I love the black croc print detail and the tassel which make this the perfect A/W bag for a black and white lover like me. Having a small bag stops me from over-filling it to the point of breaking my back, and is the perfect size for carrying the essentials.

WHAT'S IN MY BAG?

Purse (Vintage Debenhams)

Phone

Travel Cards

Hand Sanitiser

Lipstick/Lip Balm

Portable Charger



You Might Also Like

2 comments