The Ultimate Winter Base

October 28, 2015


When it comes to foundations, I like something a bit different everyday. Sometimes I'll just fancy a light base and other times it will be all about the coverage. I tend to go for drugstore foundations as I think there are some awesome ones available, and you can also test more of them due to their affordable price tags! I have always liked Rimmel Foundations (apart from the old Stay Matte that was a no from me), and decided to test one of their full coverage offerings. I'm never usually a full coverage kind of girl, but this one sounded right up my street. Lasting finish and comfort serum to me suggest a long lasting semi dewy base, and that is exactly what this is. I've never been one for matte foundations, and many full coverage options often are. This is perfect for the winter season, it has a great coverage as suggested and doesn't look cakey or dry on the skin. I loved this foundation instantly and would suggest it to anyone who is looking for a decent and affordable foundation. Another win from Rimmel right here!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ooh, a long-wearing foundation that isn't too matte or flat? Sounds promising! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete