To The Sea

February 15, 2015
















I swear a lot of my blog pictures are taken either in the countryside or by the beach - I just can't help it, it's my thing! As I've mention a million times before, there's nothing I like more than going for a walk in a quiet and remote place. It makes me feel reflective and at peace with myself and my surroundings. Although probably not the greatest beach attire known to man, I have to say this new ASOS coat of mine is a complete winner when it comes to warmth and style. Paired with some converse, this really is a classic outfit for a casual day. 

Coat- ASOS (depop) / Shirt- Topshop / Jumper- Zara / Jeans- ASOS / Converse - Cloggs.co.uk / Rings -Urban Outfitters

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow, such gorgeous photos and scenery! I live on the water here in Toronto, but it's all frozen at the moment :P Love that jacket! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete