Currently Loving

February 11, 2015



                                       NARS Pro Prime Smudgeproof Shadow Base
Without trying to sound over dramatic, this stuff has really changed the whole way I think about my makeup now. It's so good at keeping my eye makeup on, that I can now know that if I have a long day ahead, my makeup will last. Although expensive I think it's absolutely worth it and I am so glad I have finally discovered it! You can read my full review here.

This was an Amelia Liana inspired purchase as when I saw it on her I just couldn't stop staring at her lips ( in the least strange way possible!). It is a gorgeous pinky/brown nude that is perfect for everyday. It has a beautiful finish, great pigmentation and is just generally a really lovely lipstick. 
You can read my full review here.


This is something I picked up on a whim in Boots after hearing a couple of people talk about it. In the past I've hated brow pencils as I just thought they made my brows look too false and drawn on. I also could never find one which didn't make my brows look to warm and red toned. This product however, is amazing. After thinking I wouldn't even like it at first, I was proved wrong when I realised what an amazing colour match it was for me. Ashy in tone and the perfect brown for my hair colour. I also found that because the nib is so fine, you can make your brows look more natural. You have to be careful not to be too heavy handed otherwise they might look a little drawn on, but any mistakes can be quite easily brushed away with the brilliant spoolie on the end. All in all for £8, this is a pretty fab product that I would definitely repurchase. 


This little product seems to attract a lot of attention from many bloggers. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about so went ahead and bought it, and I'm very glad I did. I love a good bit of dewy/glowy skin and this creates such a beautiful glow on the cheekbones. It's a really finely milled powder that is by no means subtle but also isn't too in your face - just the right amount of sheen! You can read my full review on it here



P.S Love Beauty Liquid Liner
This little gem is quite frankly an amazing find. When I think of buying makeup I don't usually think of going to Primark, however after lusting after some of my friends eye makeup and finding out the liner they were wearing was from Primark, I thought I should give it a go. The brush is so fine so allows you to create a really thin line and wing. It is really black and paired with my Nars primer, lasts all day. For £1, this really is an absolute steal and I would definitely recommend it!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lovely picks! I'm not often a nude lip kind of gal, but MAC Brave does look like something special :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete