Brow Game

February 25, 2015

Eyebrows are one of my favourite things about makeup. If I could only keep one thing in my makeup routine it would be my brows. However, they can be a tricky thing to master. I've been filling my brows in for years so I'd like to think I know a bit about them. I've tried everything from pencils to wax to powder, but recently I found a way that I am very happy with, so thought I would share with you some of my tips for getting your brow game on!

Shape
I tweeze my brows as that way I know the shape they will be as I am a bit worried about handing them over to someone else! I always feel my brows are at their best when they are freshly tweezed as they just look a lot more defined and neat. I use Clnique tweezers but you can use any tweezers really, however angled tweezers makes for the easiest removal.

Product & Application

Choosing the right product and most importantly the right colour is crucial. If it is too warm in tone your brows might end up looking bit orange or red which isn't the best look! I like to go for something with an ashy undertone. At the moment I use two products to fill in my brows. I start by using a brow brush and the Collection Brow Kit. I take the darkest colour and fill in the middle section of my brow. I love this palette as you can use a mix of colours and they all have really nice ashy undertones. Once I have done this I then take the Soap&Glory Brow Archery in 'Hot Chocolate'. I then lightly fill in the front and the end and then brush through with the spoolie. I am yet to find a good brow gel to set them into place so if anyone has any recommendations I would be very interested to know! If you really want to push the boat out, then adding a small amount of highlighter on the brow bone will just accentuate the area.

The Finished Look

Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturising Foundation, MAC ProLongwear Concealer, MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural, Sleek Face Contour Kit, Bobbi Brown Sheer Blush Stick, Nars Pro Prime, MAC Blacktrax Fluidline, Collection Brow Kit, Soap&Glory Brow Archery, Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara, MAC Brave Lipstick


Top - Cos / Watch - ASOS / Rings - UO / Earrings - Forever 21

You Might Also Like

0 comments