Paisley

February 22, 2015












Sometimes I think it's very easy to get stuck in a rut of wearing the same things because it's quick and comfy. Quite frankly however, I've been boring myself by doing this recently, so I thought it was time to spice things up a little. Being the type of person who wears black jeans nine times out of ten, I thought these bottle green paisley print trousers would fit the bill perfectly. A subtle hint of colour and pattern goes a very long way, and really livens up an outfit. These trousers are uber comfy and the best thing about them is that they were only £7.99 in the ZARA sale. Yes, £7.99. (Inserts heart eyed emoji for my love of the ZARA sale...)

                         Trousers- Zara / Jumper - Zara / Jacket - Jennyfer / Boots - M&S




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ah, I totally love this look! I'm a huge sucker for paisley and that leather jacket is totally rad! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete