Lady D

February 08, 2015









Who said lipstick couldn't be the main part of your outfit? No one - and if they did they were probably mad. I love wearing simple clothes and then accessorising with a bold lip. One of my favourites is MAC 'Lady Danger'. It was the first MAC lipstick I bought, and I think it will be one I repurchase many times. All black is a really good way to show off a red lip. If you can't find anything to wear, all black is perfect. It's such as classic look and so versatile.

Top- ASOS / Jeans- ASOS / Boots- M&S / Watch- ASOS / Lipstick-MAC Lady Danger 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love it when a lipstick can be the start of the show- always the best accessory :) Lady Danger is stunning on you! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete