RED

November 09, 2014


























Red is a colour I never really wear. I'm more of a black, grey and white kinda gal so stepping into unknown colour territory can be a bit daunting. I walked past this shirt so many times wondering whether or not I should buy it, eventually I decided I would be brave and do so. Who knew that I would now have a love for the colour red. Wearing it with black makes it a lot easier to style for me, but I have liked the colour so much that I've actually gone and bought another red item for my wardrobe. Who knows, maybe I'm changing...

                                 Shirt- Primark, Jeans- ASOS, Jacket- Jennyfer and  Boots- Topshop



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think red looks great on you! Love the bold pattern :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete