MAC Diva

November 12, 2014


A/W lip colours are some of my faves. Deep burgandys symbolise the time of year for me, and the latest addition to my winter lipstick collection is none other than MAC 'Diva'. This is one of the most beautiful deep, burgundy reds I've come across. The best thing about it is that it's matte, but not drying. One layer will give you a dark red and another swipe will take you down to the deeper side of it all with a really cool vampy lip. I have no complaints about this lipstick and I recommend it to anyone who wants to give a vampy lip a go. Does anyone have any more suggestions as to some good MAC A/W lipsticks?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I've been eyeing this one lately- such a rich, pretty deep red! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete