Converse

November 05, 2014






One of my most popular blog posts to date is my 'Shoe Unboxing' for a pair of white high-top converse. It has over 480 re-pins on pintrest and it makes me wonder what all the fuss is about. Yeah, I like converse, but I didn't realise how popular they really are. I was browsing pictures on tumblr and pintrest, and it was really making want another pair. Black Oxfords looked to be the best as to me, they just looked as if they would make an outfit look effortlessly cool and chic. I decided finally to bite the bullet and buy a pair and I couldn't be happier. I really want to give a mention though to the online store that I bought them from. This is not sponsored and I have no affiliation with the company - I was just genuinely SO impressed. Cloggs.co.uk is a fab site which sells a load of branded shoes and offers FREE next day delivery (if ordered before 8pm) as standard. I was also able to get 20% student discount (it's usually 10% but there was a special offer) which meant I got these shoes for an amazing price of just over £34! The service was super speedy and they kept you up to date all the way along as to where your parcel was - I couldn't recommend them more. I love styling these shoes up with very casual and basic outfits. Pairing them with black skinny jeans and a leather jacket has become my everyday uniform at the moment and I'm very glad I finally have a pair in my shoe-drobe!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm such a huge fan of Converse! My pair is totally wrecked- need to snag a new pair soon :)

    -Jen

    www,vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete