Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation...

February 20, 2014

    

Most of us beauty fanatics are always on the hunt to find the perfect base. Dewy? Matte? Glowy? Light? - the options are endless, but finding 'the one' can be a hard task.

I have owned this product for about a year but have only recently started using it properly. As I find with most Rimmel foundations the shade ranges are very minimal and I bought this (in shade 100 'Ivory') and thought it was too dark for me so could only really use it occasionally in the summer. However, when I saw a lot of bloggers talking about it I decided to dig it out and give it another go, and surprisingly, the colour is actually alright for me now as long as I blend it down my neck. Weird eh? I believe there is one shade lighter than this available so I would be interested in giving that one a whirl.

This foundation claims to be a 'Light Reflecting Radiance Foundation' which ticks all the boxes for me as a dewy glow is something I look for in a base. It is definatley dewy and I often just skip the powder for a beautiful healthy glow. I would say it offers a medium coverage that dries quickly and doesn't leave you feeling sticky or greasy. This foundation is good if you have dehydrated skin like me as it feels really moisturising. I'm not sure how it would fare with oily skinned gals as I think it  could end up looking a little 'disco ball'  if you didn't powder it but it would be worth a go. 

It has a great lasting power and I just really like the way it makes my skin look. Holy grail material I hear you ask? I'm not sure yet, but it certainly love the stuff and I think it has quite possibly replaced my passion for Revlon Nearly Naked.

This foundation is really affordable as it retails at £6.99 which is an absolute bargain. I think at the moment I prefer this over the Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' foundation as it's not as glittery and just looks a bit more natural. Overall I really reccomend this foundation as it is a great everyday dewy base.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Glad you're liking this! It's always nice to hear about drugstore foundations that do the job nicely :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete