MAC 'Plumful' Lipstick...

February 14, 2014

    
    
     
     



After hearing Essiebutton sing the praises of MAC 'Plumful', I decided to pick it up and give it a go. It is a really pretty pinky purple colour that I think would flatter a lot of skin tones, but looks particularly nice on us pale gals. It is a lustre finish which I have to say has to be my least favourite of the finishes that I've tried, so it means that it is very moisturising, glossy and quite sheer. The colour can be built up or just worn with a quick swipe. As it is a lustre it doesn't last very long as it just wipes off the lips when you eat/drink etc. 

I think the colour is beautiful but I wish it was just in a different finish and then it would be more favourable in my books. However I still think it is a beautiful lipstick and if you are a lover of more sheer glossy lipsticks then I think this would be perfect for you.

                                                    MAC 'Plumful' Lipstick £15

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. The colour is gorgeous although I have to agree, a different finish would have been so much better X

    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely weekend and you've photographed it so nicely! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete