Channelling My Inner Alexa

March 09, 2014


                                            



                              
                             
                              
                             

It is a well known fact that Alexa Chung is one of the best dressed and most beautiful women of the moment. Many of us would love her uber cool hair and long legs but we can only dream...
love her effortless and chic style which I always want to try and recreate. I even cut a fringe in in an attempt to get 'Alexa' style hair. (#steptoofar)?

In this outfit I've paired my new and beautiful oversized Zara jumper which has the most stunning neckline and is so warm and cosy, with a pair of vintage style denim shorts. Miraculously the sun has decided to make an appearance in Britain and therefore I was able to wear this without tights which is just fab as as a nation I think we've had enough of rain! To top it off I put on my trusty Topshop Chelsea Boots and a vintage belt! Et voila, my Alexa attempt!


Jumper- Zara, Shorts- Car Boot, Boots- Topshop, Belt- Vintage and Rings- H&M, Topshop and Primark.



P.S Can I just take a moment to apologise for the lack of blog posts recently. I have been snowed under with exams and studying and will be for a few more months but after that blog posts will be far more regular. Just bare with for the moment! X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a great look! Love the inspiration and the mix of knit and denim. Pretty nail polish too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Alexa's style and this look definitely looks like something she would wear.
    I tagged you for a Liebster award! The questions are on my blog if you're interested :)

    M.

    ReplyDelete