The Smell Good Duo...

February 06, 2014

As a general rule of life people like to smell good - fact. This is why we spend lots of money on fancy sprays and vapours to spritz ourselves with and give us that o-so-chic aroma. But I like to use products that sit on the skin as well as perfumes to make me feel that little bit more fabulous.


      


Soap & Glory are very well known for their scents and I have to say they have delivered well with this set of beauties. The Foam Call Shower & Bath Body Wash and Butter Yourself Body Butter have quickly become firm staples in my shower routine. These shower gels quite frankly lather up like it's going out of fashion, and the suds are moisturising and smell amazing! The body butter is then slathered on to relieve my poor dry skin in this winter weather. Not only do they feel amazing but again...the scent is beautiful. I think the body butter smells like fig and even the thought of it as I'm writing is making me want to open the tub and give it a little wiff. 

           Have your tried any of these products? What is your favourite S&G product?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I am obsessed with the sugar crush smell, and I love the size of the body's washes as well as using a pump instead of having to squeeze the body wash out! The sugar crush exfoliator is so good as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree about the pump! I haven't tried sugar crush yet I need to give that one a go! X

      Delete
  2. Oooh, sounds like a heavenly combo! I really do need more Soap & Glory in my life! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their products really are lovely! X

    ReplyDelete