Haulin'...

February 09, 2014

                         
I never really do many 'hauls' on my blog, mostly because I despise the word 'haul' and I often just show new things that I've bought in outfit/beauty posts. Recently though I've been acquiring quite a few new pieces (we will blame the January sales for that...) so I thought I would have enough to do a little 'What I Bought' post. It mostly consists of Topshop and Zara as I just can't seem to leave those plases alone. I want to live in them. Creepy?

Zara
Zara's sale didn't really impress me too much at the beginning of January but slowly as the prices have dropped and there is not an overwhelming amount of stuff I've found some amazing bargains!

Zara 60s Spot Dress- Was £35.99 Now £15.99
   
   



Zara Knit Cream Jumper- Was £45.99 Now £12.99





Zara Embroidered Dress- Was £17.99 Now £12.99






Topshop

Topshop sales are always fantastic as you can pick up so many good things at bargain prices.

Topshop Circle Skirt- Was £48 Now £10



Topshop Textured Tee- Was £24 Now £12


Topshop Leigh Jeans- Was £38 Now £9


Topshop Ultra Fluffy Beanie - Was £18 Now £5



Topshop Leopard Bikini - Was £34 Now £7 (absolute bargain...!)





Monki

Monki Dina Dress- Was £35 Now £8





Muji


Muji Acrylic Drawers £10.95

So that concludes my list of latest buys. I think you'll agree I found some pretty good bargains! Now I need to go and sit in a corner and think about what I've done whilst locking my bank card away somewhere safe...!

                                                    

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. hey! great buys!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic finds! Loving that Zara dress especially- the polka dots and collar are so cute. Nice bathing suit too! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete