Primark Haul A/W 13'...

November 02, 2013

                      

Recently I have been wanting to update my wardrobe to make it ready for a/w. I already have far too many clothes but a trip to Primark was long over due, and seeing as I did pick up a few things I thought I would film a haul type video to show you guys what I got. I did pick up some of the items in the sale so you might not be able to get hold of them but I hope that a few of the full price garments are still in stores now. I know I would normally take photographs of everything I bought but I thought it would be a bit more fun to film a more interesting video! Let me know what you think...




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This video was really good, you should definitely do more! Love the fluffy jumper and dress they'd go perfect together!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete