An ode to Autumn...

November 05, 2013

I love dressing in Autumn and Winter as you can have so much more fun with layering and texture in an outfit. With the weather currently like it is layers are key, and my favourite combination at the moment...dresses and jumpers. I am utterly in love with this fluffy black jumper from Primark. They are all over the place at the moment but I just love the way they add interest to an outfit through texture. I've layered mine over this monochrome tea dress that I picked up for a fiver in Primark. I just love how versataille and effortless this look is. I'm thinking of picking up the same jumper in cream as they are so easy to wear! 


       
       
       
       
       
       






                               What peices are you enjoying wearing this Autumn?

                           Dress-Primark, Jumper-Primark, Boots-Topshop, Bag-Primark

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Love the outfit, it's super cute and girly! And also i loove your hair!

    http://shybutsecretlyfab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you to do the Sunshine Award!x

    Rebecca x

    http://ribbonsandbowsox.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look, totally up my alley! The sweater looks ultra cozy and the print on the skirt is so pretty :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit :) x
    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete