What's On My Face #3...

November 10, 2013



       

For this 'WOMF' I thought I would do a more autumnal but casual look that I wore today. It uses a new Clinique Palette love of mine which I featured in my October Favourites.

First I applied my base which was Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush. I love this stuff as it just gives a really light, natural finish. I then applied my MAC Prolongwear Concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes I had. I then set my make-up using the Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder. I haven't quite made my mind up about how I feel about this product yet so I will let you know soon! I then contoured like normal with my Sleek Contour Kit in 'light'. I then filled in my eyebrows by mixing a matte brown eyeshadow from Natural Collection with a matte black eyeshadow from MUA to create a dark brown shade.


    
I then primed my eyelids using MUA Professional Eyelid Primer and used my new love, the Clinique Eye and Blush Duo. I used the 'Iced Lotus' blush to add a highlighted pinky glow to my cheeks and then used the light pink colour all over the lid and the darker plum colour in the crease. I then applied lashings of Benefit They're Real Mascara and a swipe of MAC Creme Cup Lipstick and Et Voila- C'est Fini! 

                                       What are your favourite makeup items this autumn/fall?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely selections, as always! I just bought a full-sized tube of They're Real (after finishing a sample tube) and am pretty excited about it :) Crème Cup looks so pretty too!

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I should really buy a new one too! X

      Delete