October Favourites

October 31, 2013

Here we are again looking back at my favourite bits and bobs of the month, and my goodness hasn't October gone quickly. I feel like this year has gone by so fast and now everyone is starting to get excited for (dare I say it...) Christmas. However I am not complaining as a season full of festivities, candles and food sounds great to me!


I don't have too many favourites this month but here is my pick of October's best Fashion, Beauty, Music and Blogger offerings!

     


Beauty
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow and and Blush Duo
I am in love with this palette. It creates beautiful looks for both the S/S and A/W and has been a firm favourite of mine this month. I am trying to experiment with more purple toned colours in my makeup at the moment and this fits the bill perfectly. The eyeshadows aren't they most pigmented I have ever come across but I quite like that as they add a nice subtle hint of colour. The blush in this palette is also stunning. A shimmery, frosty pink that really lightens up the face and adds colour and highlight at the same time. Unfortunately this palette isn't available any more as I got it as part of a Clinique Bonus Time offer, but the 'Iced Lotus' blush is so would recommend getting your hands on it!
      

Benefit They're Real Mascara
There is so much hype surrounding this mascara and I have to say it totally deserves the talk it gets. An all rounder that adds length and volume this mascara has become a staple in my everyday makeup routine. I've had mine for quite a while now and it is drying out but I still really like the effect it gives as it doesn't make the lashes look to wet. Although it is pricey I couldn't recommend it more.

Topshop 'Hidden Treasure' Nail Polish
Possibly one of the quirkiest colours my nails have ever seen, this gold/green metallic has been a favourite of mine this month. I won't talk too much about it now as I am planning a full review on it soon...

Fashion
Topshop 'Month' Boots
I have been loving wearing these boots this month. They are the comfiest most practical winter boots I have possibly ever come across. After my year long search for the perfect boot I was thrilled when I came across these. They are a classic Chelsea boot style so are extremely versataille and go with most things in my wardrobe! I also think they are quite a bargain at £45 as they are real leather and feel really well made.
          

Bloggers/Vloggers
Hello october - Suzie has amazing style and impeccable beauty taste and everything she buys I just seem to want. She has a wonderful YouTube channel and an equally wonderful blog!

Fun For Louis
I'm not really the biggest fan of watching daily blogs but I've been getting more into them recently and Louis has been someone who's vlogs I don't want to miss. With his crazy lifestyle and amazing adventures each day offers something really cool and interesting to watch.
 
Random
Primark Cinnamon Clove Candle
I was OBSESSED with this candle last year and couldn't wait for it to hit the shops again this year! A classic Christmas scent I love lighting this candle as it just makes me feel all warm and cosy and excited for the festive season!
          


Music
Shyer- London Grammar
Tous Les Memes- Stromae
I found a boy- Adele
R U Crazy- Conor Maynard...(my guilt pleasure song...)
Story Of My Life- One Direction...(okay, another guilty pleasure song...!)
Pumped up Kicks- Foster the People
Things We Lost In the Fire- Bastille
Another love- Tom Odell


                                           What have your favourites been this month?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice picks! Those Topshop boots are great (I have similar ones and wear them constantly!) and I love BeneFit They're Real!

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete