October...

October 06, 2013

So October is here and so is autumn which to me signifies coats, candles and dare I say it......Christmas. October is one of my favourite months as the weather is not too cold but you can still wear a nice autumnal coat.


Today was actually too warm to wear a coat...typical British weather, but I did so anyway as I just loved the way it looked with this outfit. I kept it really simple with black jeans and a grey jumper and let the scarf and coat do the talking. Classic and simple dressing is my new favourite at the moment.

                                     
                                     
                                   
                                       
                                       
                                     
                                     
       









I also wanted to quickly show you all my new boots from Topshop which I LOVE! I will do a full post on them soon! 
I've been playing around with the new iOS 7 picture filters so I hope you all don't mind a few jazzed up photos! 

                                            What are you all wearing this autumn?

Coat- Primark, Scarf- Poundland, Jeans- Topshop Leigh's (Thrifted), Jumper-Zara, Boots- Topshop, Necklace-Topshop, Sunnies-Primark and Lipstick-Rimmel Kate Moss 107&03.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. What a great Fall look! Love how rich a blue the coat is and the plaid is fab. I have those Topshop boots and wear them constantly! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know they are some of the comfiest winter boots I have ever found! x

      Delete
  2. your boots are gorgeous! gotta love Topshop! x

    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice a/w outfit! Love how you edited the last photo! Following you now!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair, you have a really pretty blog! I'm following you, hope you'll follow me back :)

    xoxo Elena.
    http://shybutsecretlyfab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sure I will take a look at your blog! X

      Delete
  5. Love the scarf and the boots, perfect for fall <3

    http://nelliescloset.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the boots are so cute! love the scarf and coat a lot x
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete