What's On My IPad?...

October 02, 2013

                     
     
So today's post is a bit of a strange one. I thought I would do the 'What's on My iPhone tag' except with my IPad as I dot have an iPhone! Mine is the iPad 2 16GB in White.

Some of you might be thinking 'do I really care what's on her iPad?' and in all honesty no, you probably don't- but I do think it is really nice to find new apps to download if you are considering buying and iPhone/iPad or if you've already got one. When I first got this I spent ages trying to find out what apps other people have so I could tailor them to my own likes.

My lock screen wallpaper is from tumblr and I just love it as it is so vibrant and bright! 
     

      Then on the home screen starting at the top from L-R I have the standard apple apps. Messages, Photos, Camera, Maps, Clock, Photo Booth, Calender, Contacts, Notes, Reminders, Newsstand, ITunes Store, App Store, Settings, IBooks, Face Time, Safari, Mail, Videos and Music.
     






Then on the next screen are my downloaded apps that I use the most? From L-R- Twitter, BBC I player( love this, you can download programmes and watch them on the go without wifi!), Netflix, Instagram (you can follow me at 'LoveVintageRocks'), Gmail, Snapchat, EBay, TV Catch Up ( this allows you to watch live TV!) , ITV Player, 4oD, Candy Crush Saga, Facebook, Blogger (where I write most of my posts for you guys!), YouTube (a must have!), Pages (this is like Apples equivalent of Microsoft Word), Garage Band, HayDay (for wannabe farmers...), Rhonna Designs (you can edit pictures and make them really cute and pretty and then upload them to Instagram, Twitter etc.)





On this last screen I have L-R - Temple Run, Temple Run 2, BlogLovin, Tumblr, Tube Map, Topshop, Zara (bad for your bank balance....it makes you want everything!) , Games Centre ( I never use it...), Google Translate, Pintrest ( which I'm obsessed with - you can follow me at 'Love Vintage'), Dropbox (really useful for saving files), Calculator, Google Earth, Helium Light (mature....), BT Wifi (if you are a BT customer this allows you to use other people wifi on the go!), Video Star, FN Skittles and Itube.



So there we go that's what's on iPad! I hope this gave you a few ideas and let me know what your favourite apps are!

You Might Also Like

0 comments