Seasons Change...

September 07, 2013

In Britain the last days of summer are over. The weather is now quite overcast and grey, but it is not time to wallow in sadness that summer has gone, it is time to embrace autumn. I love layering and adding all the different textures to my outfits in autumn. In this outfit I'm wearing a summer dress and making it suitable for autumn. I've added this chunky knit cardi which I found in a charity shop for £2.99! I recommend going to your local charity shop to look for winter knits now before it gets really cold and everyone else has the same idea! I've also add some cosy grey socks and boots. 

                                   
   

                                    

                                    
     

       

Cardi-Thirfted, Dress-Zara, Boots-Office, Socks- Jack Wills, Rings- Primark and Kukee and Nail Polish - Models Own Garnet.

   




    
     

                                              What are you wearing this autumn!? 

Today I'm Listening to- Katy Perry Roar.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Dressing for fall is always my favourite! I love wearing chunky sweaters and boots with my summer dresses, so this look is totally up my alley! You look great! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete