Zara...

September 22, 2013

It is a known fact that I love Zara. A lot. The way in which they cut their clothes is beautiful and they are always bang on when it comes to trends. Their prices are also really reasonable which is why I love shopping there. I could buy so much there as they are amazing for staples pieces. I am trying to buy simple pieces which can really work well in many ways for my wardrobe.


                                    


My latest find was this really beautiful and simple grey knit jumper. At a glance it just looks like a plain piece of knitwear, but it has such a beautiful shape and the softest material. It looks so elegant and classy and the best part is it only cost £19.99! I honestly feel like this piece could be from Whistles and be 3x the price!

                                          
                                          
                                          
                              
         






I have paired it with a really simple navy midi skirt from a Charity Shop and some simple some black wedges. To add a bit of glam to the outfit I have worn my Missoni Cat Eye Sunglasses which I picked up in TKMaxx for a bargain price.



        Sweater- Zara, Skirt- Thrifted, Wedges- Primark and Sunglasses- by Missoni-Tkmaxx.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love Zara too! Love the outfit- basics, but still with personality. Loving the pleats and your hair looks so pretty :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete