MAC ProLongwear Concealer...

September 25, 2013

       
After Kim K revieled how she got her glowy and highlighted under eye complexion, I was keen to try it out myself. Obviously I couldn't easily use the same products as her, but I wanted to try a really nice medium to full coverage concealer that was a tad lighter than my skin tone to highlight the area but also conceal.






I headed to MAC in order to buy a lipstick but ended browsing the concealer section aswell (what a surprise...)! I asked the make artist which concealer gave a nice amount of coverage and was suitable for under the eyes and she suggested MAC ProLongwear Concealer. 

I got it in the shade NC15 which is the teensiest bit lighter than my natural skin tone so really adds an illuminating effect. When she put it on me at first I couldn't believe how awake I looked. I also like the fact that it doesn't really crease under the eyes so works really well there but also on blemishes. The only problem I found with this concealer at first was that by the end of the day it could look a little powdery, but I think that all depends on the other products you use with it for example primer, foundation etc. I like the fact that this concealer doesn't crease under the eyes though.



I have a bit of a love hate relationship with the packaging. I love the look of it and the fact it is quite hygienic compared to something like a dophur applicator, but I do find it either pumps out too much or too little. This becomes a little bit of a problem as there is only 9ml of product so you don't want to be wasting lots of product.
                  



Overall I love this foundation and would definatley repurchase it as I just love the way it looks. It is a little pricey compared to something like the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer but it do think it is really worth it. Since getting this concealer though it has gone up in price, which MAC having annoyingly been doing to some of their products recently!

                                         Mac ProLongwear Concealer in 'NC15' £15.50

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Glad you're liking this! I've used it in the past and it's pretty great. I agree with you, though- the pump always dispensed too much!

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete