17 Wild Metallics Eyes in 'Wild Nude'...

September 08, 2013

  

       
Cream eye shadows are a simple and easy way of quickly getting a bit of colour onto your lids. Many brands such as MAC and Maybelline do them, and when I heard SEVENTEEN were doing some I thought I would give them a go. Before I start I just want to say I have never tried a MAC or Maybelline version so can't compare them to that!

These retail at £3.99 which I think is really quite reasonable compared to some cream shadows. The colour range isn't amazing, it varies from greens and purples to a couple of neutrals. There are really only two shades that I would wear and that is the one I have an a more coppery brown version.
           
  

The packaging is quite cheap looking and plasticy but the product inside is nicely pigmented and really creamy. They transfer well and apply smoothly, I like to blend the edges of mine with a brush to make it less harsh, but I do like to apply them with my fingers.  I have to say though that without a primer on my oily eyelids it did crease quite badly and was pretty much gone by the end of the day. With a primer though it lasts a lot better.

       
   

I would recommend this product for someone with normal eyelids as a cheap and quick product for everyday use.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ooh, glad you're liking this! Thanks for the review :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete